Custom Optical Interference Filters
Omega Optical’s conception began with its creation and production of custom specification optical filters. Our catalog products can provide the performance you need, however, as systems become more complex, filter customization is the optimal solution for a superior performing instrument.
Our design experience and capabilities have grown with us throughout the years. We currently have 27 deposition chambers in both small and large format, and can easily accommodate your order whether you need 25, 100, or 5,000 interference filters. This kind of capacity allows for high volume lots, helping you to achieve low prices.
Dependent on substrate material, coating materials and special sizes, all orders will ship in less than 6 weeks.
We offer a variety of filter types including bandpass, narrowband, wideband, longpass, shortpass, rejection band, beamsplitters and mirrors in any of the following configurations:
- Protected & Surface Coatings
- Wavelengths: 190nm – 2500nm
- Substrate Size: 2mm diameter or square – 200mm round or 185mm square
- Filter Thickness: ≥ 0.5mm
- Substrate Materials: BK-7, Borofloat, Fused Silica, Sapphire, Germanium, Silicon
- State-of-the-art proprietary plasma/ion, dual magnetron reactive process
- Precision controlled real-time monitoring using multi-dimensional CAD
- Exceptional layer precision and uniformity
- Robust and shift-free surface coatings
- High capacity, high velocity production
- Engineering collaboration