Ultra-Wide Broadband Dielectric Mirrors
Broadband dielectric mirrors provide durable high efficiency over a broad range of wavelengths and angles for high-performance applications such as solar collectors.
The Ultra-Wide series is Omega's most advanced and highest-performing broadband dielectric mirror, exhibiting uniformly high reflectivity across a range from UV to NIR.
Dielectric mirrors have many advantages over metallic coatings, including environmental stability, durability, and consistently higher reflectivity across a broader range of wavelengths. Omega's latest ultra-wide broadband mirror extends that range further than ever, while offering the highest performance on the market today.
Two general designs allow a wide range of acceptance angles, but custom designs optimized for maximum performance within a specific range are also possible. These mirrors are produced using Omega's plasma-assisted reactive magnetron sputtering process for excellent uniformity and durability.
Please contact us for a quotation in standard or custom sizes.
Technical Data Sheet
- High performance with >99.5% average reflectivity
- Ultra-wide spectral range from 350-1800nm
- Wide angle of incidence range:
- Custom optimization for specific AOI available upon request
- Custom sizes available
- Surface flatness 1/4λ standard
- Coating on custom concave (pictured) and convex substrates available
- High physical durability
- Temperature and humidity stability
- Beam steering
- Low-light applications
- Solar collectors
- Any optical system requiring high efficiency across a broad spectral range