Omega Optical has an ISO 9001:2008 certified Quality Management System.
"Omega Optical is committed to meet all customer requirements and specifications, as well as to comply with all statutory and regulatory obligations, through continual improvement of its quality management system."
The overall company goal is to enhance product quality with standardized and systematic methods.
Filters are tested and evaluated at every stage of production. Spectrometers and optical measuring instruments are tested, controlled, calibrated, and maintained to meet the requirements of our quality system.
Which standards are used to measure the quality of our product?
- Filter surface durability and quality is evaluated in accordance with MIL-PRF-13830B and MIL-C-48497A.
- Environmental durability for humidity is performed in accordance with MIL-STD-810E, Method 507.3, Procedure 1, Cycle 1.
- Testing documentation and certification can be provided upon request. Omega Optical employs sampling procedures defined by MIL-STD-105E.
ISO 9001 Certification
- Omega Optical REACH, RoHS, Conflict Minerals and California Proposition 65 Statement
- Omega Optical PFOS Statement