Technical and Application Notes
- Filter Specifications and Cost Drivers new!
- Specifications for Ordering Interference Coatings on Fiber Tips new!
- Broadband Mirrors for Solar Applications new!
- Broadband Hot Mirror Tech Note new!
- Optimizing Filter Sets for FRET Applications
- Types of Anti-Reflective Coatings and When To Use Them
- Optimize Your System with the Right Filter Set
- The Right Filter Set Gets the Most out of a Microscope
- LED Application Note
- Omega Optical Filters for FISH Imaging
- High-Speed Multispectral Confocal Biomedical Imaging
J. Biomed. Opt. 19(3), 036016 (Mar 21, 2014).; http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/1.JBO.19.3.036016 Copyright 2014 Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers.
- Laser-based Assessment of Optical Interference Filters with Sharp Spectral Edges and High Optical Density new!
Surface & Coatings Technology 241 (2014), 54-58 (Oct 5, 2013); http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.surfcoat.2013.09.054
- Multispectral Flow Cytometry with a Single-Element Detector new!
submitted to J.Phys.:Conf. Ser. (in press, 2017);
- Durable Optical Coatings for Robust Performance in Harsh Environments new!
submitted to Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International Xponential, poster 7 (2017);
- Ultra-wide Broadband Dielectric Mirrors for Solar Collector Applications new!
Proc. SPIE 10105, Oxide-based Materials and Devices VIII, 101051L (2017); http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/12.2250632
- Multispectral Endoscopic Imaging Enabled by Mapping Spectral Bands into the Time Domain new!
Frontiers in Optics 2016, OSA Technical Digest (online) (Optical Society of America, 2016), paper FF1A.4; http://dx.doi.org/10.1364/FIO.2016.FF1A.4
- Cryolite- a New Look at an Old Standby new!
Optical Interference Coatings 2016, OSA Technical Digest (online) (Optical Society of America, 2016), paper TB.4; http://dx.doi.org/10.1364/OIC.2016.TB.4
- Optical Properties,Morphology and Temperature Influence of SiO2, NbO2 and HfO2 Films as a Function of Ion Energy new!
Optical Interference Coatings 2016, OSA Technical Digest (online) (Optical Society of America, 2016), paper ThC.7; http://dx.doi.org/10.1364/OIC.2016.ThC.7
- Ultra-Narrow Bandpass Filters for Infrared Applications with Improved Angle of Incidence Performance
Proc. SPIE 9822, Advanced Optics for Defense Applications: UV through LWIR, 982211 (May 18, 2016); http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/12.2225113
- Coated Fiber Tips for Optical Instrumentation
Proc. SPIE 9754, Photonic Instrumentation Engineering III, 97540D (March 16, 2016); http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/12.2211083
- Gas Sensors Using Single Layer Patterned Interference Optical Filters
Proc. SPIE 9751, Smart Photonic and Optoelectronic Integrated Circuits XVIII, 97510Z (March 3, 2016); http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/12.2213494
- Sub-Nanometer Bandpass Coatings for LIDAR and Astronomy
Proc. SPIE 9612, Lidar Remote Sensing for Environmental Monitoring XV, 96120K (September 1, 2015); http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/12.2208368
- Multispectral Imaging for Diagnosis & Treatment
Proc. SPIE 8947, Imaging, Manipulation, and Analysis of Biomolecules, Cells, and Tissues XII, 894720 (February, 2014)
- Measuring Sharp Spectral Edges to High Optical Density
56th Annual Technical Conference Proceedings of the Society of Vacuum Coaters, (in-press). Reproduced by permission of the Society of Vacuum Coaters.
- High-Speed Multispectral Confocal Imaging
Proc. SPIE 8587, Imaging, Manipulation, and Analysis of Biomolecules, Cells, and Tissues XI, 858715 (February 22, 2013); http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/12.2001883
- Dual-Band Antireflection Coatings on 3rd Gen Lenses
Proc. SPIE 8012, Infrared Technology and Applications XXXVII, 80123D (May 20, 2011); http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/12.888100
- Optical Coatings for Deep Concave Surfaces
Proc. SPIE 7660, Infrared Technology and Applications XXXVI, 766026 (May 03, 2010); http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/12.850313
- Visible Wavelength Fiber Bragg Grating Arrays for High Speed Biomedical Spectral Sensing
in Advanced Photonics & Renewable Energy, OSA Technical Digest (CD) (Optical Society of America, 2010), paper BThB5.
- Filters for Dual Band Infrared Imagers
Proc. SPIE 7298, Infrared Technology and Applications XXXV, 72982J (May 06, 2009); http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/12.820059
- Dual Band Antireflection Coatings for the Infrared
Proc. SPIE 6940, Infrared Technology and Applications XXXIV, 69400T (April 15, 2008); http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/12.780288
- Narrow Band Infrared Filters with Broad Field of View
Proc. SPIE 6206, Infrared Technology and Applications XXXII, 62062S (May 18, 2006); http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/12.683972
- Advances in Filter Technology for Multiphoton Microscopy
Proc. SPIE 4262, Multiphoton Microscopy in the Biomedical Sciences, 48 (April 24, 2001); http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/12.424535
- Rugate and Discrete Hybrid Filter Designs
Proc. SPIE 3133, Optical Thin Films V: New Developments, 25 (October 1, 1997); http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/12.290199
- Graded Period Rugates
Proc. SPIE 2046, Inhomogeneous and Quasi-Inhomogeneous Optical Coatings, 147 (November 2, 1993); http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/12.163552
- Gradient Index Film Fabrication Using Optical Control Techniques
Proc. SPIE 2046, Inhomogeneous and Quasi-Inhomogeneous Optical Coatings, 224 (November 2, 1993); http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/12.163553
- Bandpass Filters: Past and Present
Robert L. Johnson D.Sc., "Bandpass Filters: Past and Present," Reprinted from the 2016 issue of Photonics Handbook © Laurin Publishing
- Multispectral Flow Cytometry using Serial Fiber Arrays and a Single-Element Detector new!
32nd Congress of the International Society for Advancement of Cytometry, Boston, MA; poster B259 (2017);
- Measuring Sharp Spectral Edges to High Optical Density
Presentation slides from a product demonstration at Photonics West 2013. The presentation compares modeled spectra, deconvolved spectrophotometric spectra, and laser based measurements.
Presentation Slides and Posters