Drone-Based Agricultural Monitoring
Multispectral analyzer filters for drone-based agricultural monitoring.
Omega Optical is pleased to offer a new series of filters specially designed for remote monitoring of plant health and growing conditions.
Combined with CMOS or CCD sensors, these filters enable high- precision data capture for processing and analysis using the Normalized Differential Vegetation Index (NDVI), Soil-Adjusted Vegetation Index (SAVI), and other algorithms.
Please contact us for additional information or to request a quote.
- High effective index designs allow the widest field of view (cone acceptance angle) possible with minimal spectral shift.
- Single-surface coatings minimize secondary ghosting.
- Filter weight and focus shift are minimized.
- Minimized surface micro structure to enhance resolution and pixel-to-pixel consistency.
- Custom thicknesses are available for directly mounting filters on CMOS and CCD sensors to eliminate reflections and ghost images, and to maximize signal throughput. Omega can provide optically matched adhesive to permanently bond the filter to your sensor.
- Filter sets for multispectral analysis are in stock with 1.0mm thickness for fast delivery, and are cut to meet your size specifications.
|Blue||440 ± 6||40 ± 6||0.70 to 0.85||0.01|
|Green||505 ± 4||20 ± 4||0.75 to 0.95||0.01|
|Red||665 ± 3||15 ± 3||0.70 to 0.90||0.01|
|Red Edge||720 ± 3||15 ± 3||0.70 to 0.90||0.01|
|Near IR||840 ± 6||40 ± 6||0.70 to 0.95||0.01|
|A selection of standard filters for multispectral analysis for agricultural monitoring. Custom filters are also available to meet your specifications.|
Technical Data Sheet