Working and Growing with Omega Optical
With new ownership and new leadership, Omega is poised to take on the next 50 years with a renewed focus, sense of purpose and enthusiasm. Join our team today!
- Medical, Vision and Dental insurances
- Short- & Long-Term disability
- Life Insurance & AD&D
- 120 hours of Paid Time Off, to start
- 13 paid company holidays
- 401(k) program with company match
OOH is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. To apply, contact Amy Crocker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Employee Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Disability, Accident and Critical Illness Plans
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Child Care Subsidy
- Safety Glasses for production employees
- Employee Assistance Program
- Training opportunities
The one and only Brattleboro
Omega is located in Brattleboro, VT on the Connecticut river in the southeastern corner of the state. Easy highway (I91) and train access (daily Amtrak) connects Brattleboro to the rest of New England. Nature abounds in the area, with skiing, boating, hiking, mountain-biking and more, right outside your door or a short drive away. The city is full of many theaters, galleries, and creative spaces – such as the New England Youth Theater, Brattleboro Museum and Art Center, New England Center for Circus Arts and the Vermont Center for Photography.
Ready to take the plunge?
Omega Optical, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.